- Pre-paid functionality, using a pin system – user can buy unit time on a monthly basis.
- The Insele Solar Charger i1000 PrePaid unit has been designed as an expandable power system, offering a host optional extras to create a system to your speciﬁcations.
- With system can support upto 300W of solar input and can charge a max of 2x 12V 100Ah batteries, allowing you to add 1KVA Inverter at a later stage.
- The unit can run upto 16x low power high bright designer LED lights, has 2x USB charging ports, 2x dedicated 12V DC Outputs for a small 12V TVs and STBs as well as 1x 12V socket.
- The Homegrow supports up to 300W of solar input, a maximum of 2x 12V 100Ah batteries in parallel and 1KVA Max Inverter
- The unit can run upto 16x (6 provided) intelligent low power, high bright, designer LED lights through it’s always on 12V output.
- It has 2x USB charging ports, a 12V socket and 4 DC outputs to power an array of 12V devices.
- The unit also includes a host of other features, such as on-board GPS and GSM Modems; Two-way communication system for system control; built in tamper detection for safety, security and warranty purposes.
- The unit also sports a full colour touch screen display which allows you to fully control the unit, as well as displaying your current power usage allowing you to easily manage your power consumption.
- The colour display doubles as a keypad to allow the unit to be used on a “pay-as-you-go” basis via a prepaid pin code system. Pins can be vended by the dealer directly via bank deposit, where the end user makes an EFT using their serial number as a reference, the pin is then sent to them by the dealer themselves by SMS.
- Pins can also be vended by third party POS providers, these systems allow pre-registered airtime venders to sell Insele runtime via a smartphone app or POS device. The pins are issued the POS service provider and loaded to their system, pins are then issued by their venders through their app and POS devices, end users receive pins on a print out or via SMS.