- Pre-paid functionality, using a pin system – user can buy unit time on a monthly basis.
- The Insele Solar Charger i350 Base unit has been designed as a larger version of the Insele Solar Charger unit. This unit can accommodate larger electricity needs.
- The unit can run 8x low power high bright designer LED lights, has 6x USB charging ports, 2x dedicated 12V DC Outputs for a small 12V TVs and STBs as well as 1x 12V socket.
- The unit also supports a full colour touch screen display which allows you to manage your power consumption.
- A larger version of the standard i150 Insele Solar Charger unit, the i350 Charger Unit has been designed for those with slightly larger electricity needs.
- The unit can run 8x intelligent low power, high bright, designer LED lights. Perfect for lighting homes, lodges, farms and camping sites where no grid electricity is available.
- It has 6x USB charging ports allowing for up to 6 cellphones or 3 tablets to be charged simultaneously, a 12V socket and 2 additional DC outputs to power an array of 12V devices.
- The unit also sports a full colour touch screen display which allows you to fully control the unit, as well as displaying your current power usage allowing you to easily manage your power consumption.
- The colour display doubles as a keypad to allow the unit to be used on a “pay-as-you-go” basis via a prepaid pin code system. Pins can be vended by the dealer directly via bank deposit, where the end user makes an EFT using their serial number as a reference, the pin is then sent to them by the dealer themselves by SMS.
- Pins can also be vended by third party POS providers, these systems allow pre-registered airtime venders to sell Insele runtime via a smartphone app or POS device. The pins are issued the POS service provider and loaded to their system, pins are then issued by their venders through their app and POS devices, end users receive pins on a print out or via SMS.